Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Monday, October 8, 2012

Way too much....

I am sorry to report that I will no longer be an artist at Starbrick Gallery in Nelsonville, Ohio. Over the past year I have spent more on rent to the gallery then what I took in on my art. This is a problem for me because I have small art and low prices. I am okay with small, in fact I love creating small things and as far as the prices go....I am horrible at selling my things at high cost. It doesn't mean that I am cheap or that my work is cheap. I just feel like everyone should have art they can afford and I want to keep mine affordable. So now I am down to one gallery which is UnionArts Gallery and Performance Space and everyone should come visit for our event on October 19th and 20th for our Zombie Walk and Scabmart fall art sale. Look for these events on Facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment