Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Friday, October 19, 2012

Knitted things.....

This is the baby sweater I made for my friends who are huge University of Louisville .

Me and my rainbow hat that I knitted. It is so warm and soft....I think it will be on my head all winter!


So I have been very busy knitting many new things for people and for myself. I find myself always knitting for others so I have made up my mind to always have a project on my needles for myself as well as another person. that way I can have pretty things too! I am embracing hats this year so I am sure there will be more to come. Now I just need to take better pictures so that the knitted items look their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment