Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Well I can now officially say that I kinda suck at blogging because I could not remember my password and email to get on here to blog! This is a very bad sign and means that I need to get on here and get some things done! There have been so many updates to our art and stories to tell about festivals and shows that I need to be writing down. I need to try to make blogging a therapeutic activity and start practicing what I preach. I cannot post pictures form home because the internet is so slow but I can from work so here is my new concept. Blog for 5 minutes a day just to check in and add something new about what we are doing. I have 5 minutes right? Well maybe 4 minutes but still.....if this is going to work I need to get crackin' and let people know what we are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment