Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Friday, April 13, 2012

Really....

Oh my gosh life has been crazy in 2012!!! I feel like so much has happened and I have been very slow in getting things posted on here. I know I keep saying I am going to be better at this but really.....really....okay I am really trying! I tell people to visit the blog and see whats new but things get lost between here and Facebook and never get updated! The most important information right now is that I had a show at Starbrick Gallery in February ( pictures to come soon) and I am part of a new gallery opening up in Athens on April 14th! Union Arts in Athens Ohio will have its grand opening tomorrow and you can see all the details here https://www.facebook.com/pages/UnionArts/179187328774567. I will have more updates and pictures of the grand opening soon. this gallery has my stuff as well as the fabulous stuff my mom Constance has been been making. We also have a tentative show schedule for this year and I will add that in another post. So this is pretty much my to do list post and now you know what s coming up! Happy knitting, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment