Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Friday, April 13, 2012

Starbrick Gallery Art Show

Jumanji
So my first gallery show....it was so much work and I thought I had it all planned out but even the day of the show was madness. It was in February but it wasn't too cold so there was a good crowd. I will post again with more descriptions of the peices but here is a sneak peek!
Hand knit scarflette, cowl and snow hat.
Dish originally made by Anny Judy but upcylced into something new!
Trying my hand at ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment