Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Sunday, February 19, 2012

The show is WHEN???

Oh crap...my show is this coming FRIDAY!!! It sounded so far away last year when I was planning it and now it is here in a week. I have some things done and a whole lot of things started. I have things going into a hot kiln as I type and knitting that is screaming at me "knit me now, now, now" the good news is I work well under pressure and I think the show is going to be fab so I guess we shall see. In case you need to detail again here they are: Knitted Together Nancy Baur Starbrick Gallery Friday, February 24th from 6pm to 9pm Also featuring Much Much More....brilliant band from Athens!

No comments:

Post a Comment