Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Saturday, June 14, 2014

Where have we been?

Well I guess I cannot seem to focus enough to continue posting on this blog but I am going to try again. Maybe if I put a post it note on my computer I will remember to writer something everyday......it will look nice with the other 50 post it notes on my computer :)

So this year is half over and so far we have been to the Nelsonville Music Festival and it was a blast! Our calendar is shaping up to be pretty busy  and I will post more info about shows soon!

Thanks for hanging in there and supporting us blog or no blog !

Little sweater I modified for my beautiful niece Parker Jo !

No comments:

Post a Comment