Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Well it is almost fall and time to getting knitting and selling....well I never stop knitting but I am trying focus on getting some new items done for sale. I am know knitting for http://www.renfarmsohio.com/ and I LOVE the alpaca fiber I am working with. I will have some samples with me at every show so stop by to check it out. Our next show will be at the Ohio Paw Paw Festival in September. Follow this link for more information :)

www.ohiopawpawfest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment