Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Thursday, September 1, 2011

So it is September...

Well I guess I should get my act in gear and start posting more about what is going on in my little world here in Albany, Ohio so here are some quick updates to keep us both informed:  School starts at Ohio University on Tuesday and I am the new Graduate Assistant at the LGBT center on campus. I am working with a great staff and can’t wait to teach knitting to everyone who comes in to say hello! Well maybe not everyone but I will catch as many as I can.  My darling little brother is getting married on 9-10-11 and we cannot wait for the event! It is in Chicago and I have knit them some very special things for the wedding. Since I know they are too busy to check here is a picture of the bridal purse I made for my new sister in law.
 The Paw Paw festival is coming up soon as well and I will be there vending with my mom for the three days of the festival so please come on by. I am working on new clay stitch markers and knitting jewelry that I am really excited about. I will also have my Snippets there so come adopt a cute upcycled critter and recycle at the same time! • 2011 Ohio Pawpaw Festival
 Starbrick gallery is also home to some of my things and I update my stash of goodies there all the time. Stop in and say hello and buy something local from one of our wonderful artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment