Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Sunday, June 26, 2011

new little friends

So I want to make my little critters come to life and come out to play at my next show but I don't quite have them fully formed yet. I think I will call them Switters which is a cross between sweaters and critters since that is what they are and what they are made from. I do have new Sweater Coasters on sale at Starbrick Gallery and will have pictures of those posted soon. So far this summer has not resulted in a whole lot of craftiness but my brain is full of ideas. I need to make some connections happen up in Columbus and Cleveland so that I can continue to get my name and my art out into the world! Watch out because here I come to knit and take over........

No comments:

Post a Comment