Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Saturday, June 25, 2011

I can now take VISA/MC

So after much debate over the past few years I have decided to get a machine to take cards and to get myself moved up into the 21st century. So here are some other things you can look forward too:

New updates on facebook on the re"ewe"sable fiber arts page

new items at Starbrick Gallery in Nelsonville, Ohio

I am going to have a shop on ETSY

and a whole lot of really great things that I will keep mentioning on here.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment