Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome Constance Carr ( hey.... that's my mom!)

Yes it is true that I have switched from working with my mother in law (Yvonne Mitchell) to now working with my mother, Constance Carr. Yvonne and I started this business back in 2006 and have had a great time doing shows together but I am getting busier and she wanted to step back and just make things when she felt creative and has the time.
My mom, on the other hand, has just retired from nursing after 30 years and needed something to de so she has taken up sewing again. Her new line uses recycled linens from our family stash as well as other we have acquired. Here are pictures of her first bag using lace from my grandmother’s table cloth as well as satin from a dress my mother wore. I am very excited about these new items and hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment