Where we will be.......

Shows and Activities

May
Nelsonville Music Festival

June

July

August


September
Paw Paw Festival




October

Athens Area Fiber Faire- find us on Facebook!

November



December

West Elementary Holiday Show
December

Holiday A.L.P.A.C.A. Market

Athens Community Center
Athens, Ohio


Monday, July 11, 2011

New Friends

I am still working on a new line of products and with much help from my DH Bryan we came up with a name. The new critters are called snipPETS. He found really neat fonts to do new tags for them and I am going to give them all a story. They are going to debut at the ART Market at the Market on East State this Saturday. My mom will also be debuting her new market bags made from old linens. I don’t have pictures yet but will be doing a photo shoot this weekend so I can get some of these critters onto Etsy and also in Starbrick Gallery in Nelsonville. I will be at work there on Thursday so stop by and I might have a few you can meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment